Posted on January 11, 2021 at 11:01 AM by David Marino
Project Manager Kenny Crawford has an update on the Main Street Improvement Project in the latest edition of "Kenny's Construction Chat". You can watch it in the link below.
Kenny's Construction Chat - Video Update
Posted on December 2, 2020 at 8:53 AM by David Marino
A few photos of the first day (12.01.20) of Phase III of the Main Street Improvements - removal and replacement of 8 inches of the most needed sections of the roadway. Next step is to test and validate the density and content of the subsurface base material. As soon as December 7, 2020, we will see the replacement of the 8 inches of asphalt fill quickly followed by the mill and overlay of the full length of the project!
Posted on November 9, 2020 at 11:21 AM by David Marino
Main Street Improvement Project Update
The Main Street project is coming along!
- 88% complete on all concrete on the north side
- new pedestrian handrails installed on the north side of the Bradfield culvert crossing
- seed and seeded erosion control matting is germinating and growing green
- 13x lighting post foundations completed, 10x more scheduled for concrete placement today
- 15x sidewalk lights scheduled for installation tomorrow
- anticipating the next 4" layer of asphalt to take place on Nov 21st - the next major milestone
- moving the concrete barriers around the Thanksgiving timeframe