Become A Buda Volunteer!
Special Event & Festivals
- Budafest - December 1-3, 2023
- Sip N Stroll - December 8, 2023
- Trail of Lights - December 6-9 & 13-16, 2023
- Buda's Birthday - April 6, 2024
You're here, you made it! Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. The City of Buda has many ways you can get involved. Volunteers help strengthen our community by providing needed support to existing programs, and by helping to develop new services. Whether you are lending your time and talents to one of our Boards & Commissions, helping with a special event like Budafest, or shelving books at the library – it takes a community! As a volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to meet your neighbors, build your work or college resume, make professional contacts, and – best of all -- have fun!
HOW TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL BUDA VOLUNTEER:
- Browse through the volunteer types available in the "Buda Volunteer Opportunities" section above.
- Complete the liability waiver to attach to your registration form
- Complete the City of Buda Volunteer Registration form below (if not loading click here.)
- Be sure to indicate your preferred volunteer type
- Check your email for volunteer sign ups from the department that operates your preferred volunteer type. These will come as need.
- Attend your first shift and receive your Official Buda Volunteer badge!