Seniors Taking A Ride
The S.T.A.R Transportation Bus is ADA accessible and seats up to 11 riders. The van can seat two wheelchair passengers and has a wheelchair lift for boarding.
The ADA accessible bus was paid for with a Federal Transportation Agency grant, specifically for the city’s senior transportation service.
The S.T.A.R. Program provides the following services:
- Transportation for independent ambulatory seniors
- Service from rider’s curbside to their destination
- FREE for seniors (persons 60 years or older residing within Buda city limits) and persons with disabilities residing within Buda city limits
- Service area includes Buda, Kyle, and San Marcos
- Priority destinations for non-emergency/routine medical appointments
- Other destinations include grocery store, pharmacy, etc.
S.T.A.R. Schedule - EXPANDED SERVICE
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Reservations can be made 30 days in advance, with a MINIMUM OF 2 business days’ notice.
To schedule a ride or obtain additional information, contact the City of Buda at 512-523-1014.
You can also schedule a ride online at www.budatx.gov/Star