The City of Buda entered Stage 1 Drought restrictions effective Aug. 1, 2022When Stage 1 drought conservation measures are in effect, the City of Buda aims to achieve a 10% reduction of total water use.
Requirements for Stage 1 include:
- Odd-numbered residential: Wednesday and/or Saturday.
- Even-numbered residential: Thursday and/or Sunday.
- Commercial, mixed use and multifamily: Tuesday and/or Friday.
- Outdoor watering must start and stop within the 24-hour period of the designated water day as determined by address.
- It is recommended that outdoor watering be limited to one of the permitted watering days each week in order to promote conservation.
- Stage 1 Restrictions Quick Reference Guide