Conveniently pay your utility bill online via InvoiceCloud by signing up and logging in through the WaterSmart Portal.
- Pay your utility bills anytime 24/7 via an easy-to-use online portal.
- Set it and forget it with AutoPay - save time and avoid late or missed payments.
- Pay by text to get text notifications about your bill and pay by text if you’re on the go.
- Utilize additional payment options including Google Pay, Apple Pay, Venmo, and PayPal.
- Credit/Debit Processing: Customers using a debit/credit card will be charged a 3.3% processing fee but will no longer be charged the $0.85 fee. You should be able to save $0.31 if processing online payments through a credit/debit card based on the average bill amount today.
- E-Check Processing: InvoiceCloud is adding a much-needed payment option for customers. One-time e-check (ACH) payments will have a flat fee of $1.95 but will provide significant cost savings to customers, saving over $4.00 per transaction. If customers enroll in auto-pay e-check, there is no fee charged.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 512-295-8845.
Pay by Mail
Pay your bill through the mail with cash, check, or money order. Make checks/money orders payable to the City of Buda.
405 E. Loop St.
Buda, Texas 78610
Pay by Phone
Pay over the phone using a landline or mobile device using our 24/7 automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) feature by calling 844-635-1381. The cost is a $0.95 surcharge plus fee related to the chosen payment option.
- Access your updated account instantly.
- Hear real-time balances, payment amounts, and due dates.
- Enter your information securely through an automated system.
Pay in Person/Dropbox
Pay your bill in person at the customer service counter inside City Hall or at the Dropbox located outside the front door at City Hall. Payments can be made through cash, check, or money order. Make checks/money orders payable to the City of Buda.
405 E. Loop St.
Buda, Texas 78610
Initiate / Disconnect Water
To initiate or disconnect water utility service, complete the Application for Utility Service or call customer service at (512) 295-8845. For more information, view the Cross Connection Service Agreement and Utility Confidentiality.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service DisconnectionWhile every effort is made to see that citizens have available all the water services required, service may be disconnected if no effort is made either to pay the bill in full or to establish a payment agreement. Other reasons service can be disconnected include:
- A bill is returned from the post office
- Corrective action is not taken on a returned check
- Customer requests disconnect
- Payments under a payment agreement are not met
- Service is tampered with / diverted
When the discontinuance of service would be dangerous to the health of a permanent resident of the house where service delivery is being conducted, the customer service office may postpone disconnection so that payment arrangements can be made. Consideration will be given on the basis of medical condition, age, or disability. Of course, customers will need to let the department know when these conditions exist.
When service has been interrupted for non-payment, satisfactory payment arrangements must be made and appropriate service charges paid before restoration can be scheduled. In most cases, service can be restored within 24 hours after a satisfactory payment is received. Additionally, a non-payment fee may be applied.
Payment Agreements It is understood that circumstances sometimes disrupt customer's lives and cause financial distress. If the utility bill cannot be paid on time, please contact the utility service office. Service will not be disconnected if a reasonable portion of the bill is paid and an agreement is made to pay the balance of the bill in predetermined installments.
Resolving Disputes If a customer disputes charges recorded on a bill, the utility service office should be notified of the exact nature of the dispute. Suggestions will be given on things to check. The meter will be reread and the customer notified of the results when needed.
If questions still exist, at least one-half of the bill needs to be paid while the dispute is being resolved. Every effort will be made to resolve disagreements and misunderstandings in a timely manner. Do not hesitate to contact the utility service office if you have any questions pertaining to a bill.
Sewer Customers with Goforth Water
If you receive your water bill from Goforth Water Supply Company, you can submit your water bills for the months of November, December, January & February to us each year to calculate your sewer bill for the next year. If you do not submit those bills you will be charged based on 7,000 gallons of water usage to calculate your sewer.